- Creative Services
Online correction of InDesign files Brand asset sites Cardboard engineering Product design and development Collaborative language artworking systems3D printing Online print collateral management Litho Digital print Variable data and image Finishing and distribution Managed print services Certifications
- WebDesign & build CMS Hosting SEO E-Commerce
- MobileWhat is mobile web site Design and build for iPad and tablet
- Digital MarketingWhat is digital marketing PURLs and landing pages HTML emails QR codes
- MyIndustryAgencies SMEs Corporates Pharmaceutical Cosmetic Leisure
3D printing is a type of additive manufacturing technology where a three dimensional object is made by laying down successive layers of material which forms the final object.
3D printers offer product designers the ability to print parts and components that are made from different materials which have various mechanical and physical properties in a single build process. The more advanced 3D printing technologies currently yield models that closely emulate the appearance and functionality of the final product.
A 3D printer works by taking a 3D computer file, from industry standard software, such as AutoCad and Maya, and then computing a large number of cross-sectional slices. Each of these slices is then printed one on top of the other to create the 3D object that was defined in the original 3D computer file.
Abstract 3D services include:
This is 3D printing in action
- Initial project scoping and costing
- CAD design and visualisation
- 3D printing in colour to size or sub size
Great industry news!
TWO BECOME ONE – bigger, better, stronger!
Abstract Group merges with Annodata Print Services a division of Annodata Limited.
Hertfordshire +44 (0) 1442 212 922 | Bedfordshire +44 (0) 1582 609 108 | London +44 (0) 20 7299 4000