- Creative Services
Online correction of InDesign files Brand asset sites Cardboard engineering Product design and development Collaborative language artworking systems3D printing Online print collateral management Litho Digital print Variable data and image Finishing and distribution Managed print services Certifications
- WebDesign & build CMS Hosting SEO E-Commerce
- MobileWhat is mobile web site Design and build for iPad and tablet
- Digital MarketingWhat is digital marketing PURLs and landing pages HTML emails QR codes
- MyIndustryAgencies SMEs Corporates Pharmaceutical Cosmetic Leisure
Digital print is one thing, but colour matched Forga 39 certified digital print is quite another. We pride ourselves in the quality of the digital print we produce on our Indigo presses. Endless man hours spent testing inks, papers and screening settings ensure the need of our demanding clients such as Chanel, Dior, Channel 4, Shell, Exxon and many more are met with ease.
Rapid colour correct delivery, backed by comprehensive in house finishing is what we deliver. When linked to the creative services of the cardboard solutions team, the possibilities are endless.
Abstract digital delivers:
Digital print in action
- Closed loop colour - Forga 39 approved print from our Indigo presses is matched by our litho presses, allowing campaigns to be split between processes and colour consistency maintained
- Heavy weight stocks – we can print on up to 400gsm materials and provide complex in house finishing
- Print on demand – no more waste, keep your materials up to date, minimise your environmental wastage and maximise your budget
Great industry news!
TWO BECOME ONE – bigger, better, stronger!
Abstract Group merges with Annodata Print Services a division of Annodata Limited.
Hertfordshire +44 (0) 1442 212 922 | Bedfordshire +44 (0) 1582 609 108 | London +44 (0) 20 7299 4000