- Creative Services
Online correction of InDesign files Brand asset sites Cardboard engineering Product design and development Collaborative language artworking systems3D printing Online print collateral management Litho Digital print Variable data and image Finishing and distribution Managed print services Certifications
- WebDesign & build CMS Hosting SEO E-Commerce
- MobileWhat is mobile web site Design and build for iPad and tablet
- Digital MarketingWhat is digital marketing PURLs and landing pages HTML emails QR codes
- MyIndustryAgencies SMEs Corporates Pharmaceutical Cosmetic Leisure
E-Commerce shopping carts provide you with a platform to sell your products online. We use open source standards and technology in all of our projects that enables us to pass on significant savings to you.
We customise every aspect of you store to fit seamlessly with your design, assist you with product setup, and advise on merchant account providers and online payment gateways.
What you can expect with every Abstract e-commerce project
- Great, fast loading, modern design
- Private, in progress viewing during design and development
- Content Management System (CMS) to easily edit your information pages
- Secure account and checkout for customer security
- Searchable product database for visitors to find what they need
- Basic search engine optimisation to help you rank better
- Site map to help visitors find what they are looking for
- Email/information request forms to allow visitor feedback and inquiries
- Manual submission to Google, Yahoo, and Bing
Great industry news!
TWO BECOME ONE – bigger, better, stronger!
Abstract Group merges with Annodata Print Services a division of Annodata Limited.
Hertfordshire +44 (0) 1442 212 922 | Bedfordshire +44 (0) 1582 609 108 | London +44 (0) 20 7299 4000